People Who Do These 10 Jobs for a Living Are Most Likely to Cheat
If you're looking for a partner who isn't going to play away from home, you might want to avoid certain professional circles.
Bankers and brokers are the biggest love cheats, according to new research. They are the most likely to play away from home - ahead of pilots and flight attendants and doctors and nurses, a survey reveals.
The findings come from a poll of more than 5,000 women who have or are currently cheating on their partner.
The poll also revealed that two out of three unfaithful women (65%) say they cheat at work. But 85% said that they don't recommend sleeping with a colleague.
The survey suggests suggests the most positive thing about having an affair with a colleague is that it makes work exciting, fun - and easier.
Cheaters said the workplace is also the easiest place to find someone that you connect with, and somewhere can hide and not need to go anywhere else.
Top 10 Cheating Professional Circles
1. Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts, etc.)
2. Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers, etc.)
3. Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, etc.)
4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries, etc.)
5. Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives, etc.)
6. Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers, etc.)
7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters, etc.)
8. Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators, etc.)
9. Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges, etc.)
10. Other sectors