19 Kids Who Took The Instructions A Little Too Literally
When a young mind is being developed it absorbs everything that it is told. It’s really amazing the things that a young mind can take in and remember.
Sometime though, they don’t fully understand what they are supposed to do with something. Maybe they haven’t yet picked up sarcasm or the fact that a lot of things have multiple meanings.
The result of this is that a lot of youngsters will take the words they are told as literal. They will literally do what they are told or instructed to do. The results from that are pretty funny on most occasions.
1. This parent gave their daughter some grapes to eat. The daughter said there were too many there. So the parent told her to just eat half of them.
This is the end result
2. It was bring a fish to school day.
The teacher didn't say it had to be alive!
3. This father told his son to "Keep Your Eye On The Ball Son."
He took it just a bit too literally!
4. This first time deodorant user can't be faulted for following the instructions.
It said hold 15 cm away. She just wanted to get it right!
5. This little boy was told he couldn't go outside.
Technically he didn't!