15 Hilarious Christmas Pranks That Will Put You On The Naughty List
Mariah voice: “All I want for Christmas is (to prank) you.”
1. “Invite” someone unexpected to your Christmas morning.
Dress up a cardboard cutout (one of Steve Buscemi is hard to beat) and leave it by the tree to be discovered at daybreak.
2. Give a gift that takes someone on an emotional rollercoaster.
3. Wrap a gift card in a really, really big box.
4. Cover a gift with endless zip ties.
Two hours later: “A scarf? All of that for a scarf?”
5. Kid prank #1: Put a gingerbead man in bed next to your sleeping kid.
You’ll know your kid is up when you hear the screams.